INDIA: HSBC research tips Nestlé for the top of the ROIC charts
Nestlé India is expected to top the FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) charts by 2003-4 through an increase in value creation for shareholders, according to a research report by the HongKong Shanghai Banking Corporation called "HSBC's India 50". The report calculates that by fiscal 2004, Nestlé will record a value spread of 8.8% that will mean its performance has overtaken that of sector majors such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch