INDIA: HSBC research tips Nestlé for the top of the ROIC charts
Nestlé India is expected to top the FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) charts by 2003-4 through an increase in value creation for shareholders, according to a research report by the HongKong Shanghai Banking Corporation called "HSBC's India 50". The report calculates that by fiscal 2004, Nestlé will record a value spread of 8.8% that will mean its performance has overtaken that of sector majors such as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units