CANADA: Hub confirms arrangements for New Brunswick livestock producers
Hub Meat Packers announced today that alternative processing arrangements have been made for all the hogs, cows and beef cattle processed at its plant."We are doing what we reasonably can to help our producer partners during this challenging time. They had no voice in this situation, but it directly affects them," said David Rinzler, President of Hub Meat Packers. "Alternate arrangements have been made for virtually 100 per cent of the livestock processed at the plant."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast