SWITZ: Huegli appoints Dallmann as head of industrial foods
Swiss food maker Huegli has replaced the head of its industrial foods division.
Endrik Dallmann, managing director of Huegli's German Inter-Planing and Oscho divisions, will take over from Erik Linke, who has left to "pursue a further professional challenge" outside of the group, the firm said yesterday (20 June).
Dallmann, who joined Huegli in 1994, has been MD of bouillon-to-soup unit Inter-Planing and of Oscho - which sells similar products but via the Internet - since 2005. He will take up the new role on 1 July.
In addition, as previously announced, Manfred Jablowski will take over as head of the firm's foodservice division from Thomas Bodenmann.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin