USA: Huisken Meats Expands its Titan SureBeam Pasteurized Ground Beef Product Line Into California
Expanding its market to over 1,500 stores in 14 states, Huisken Meats announced today that its new line of premium, electronically pasteurized frozen hamburger patties is now available to consumers throughout northern and central California in Save Mart Supermarkets and S-Mart Foods. Using patented technology developed by SureBeam Corporation, a subsidiary of the Titan Corporation (NYSE: TTN), headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Huisken's premium ground beef patties are specifically treated to eliminate the potential threat of harmful food-borne bacteria that strikes 76 million people annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units