USA: Huisken Meats Expands its Titan SureBeam Pasteurized Ground Beef Product Line Into California
Expanding its market to over 1,500 stores in 14 states, Huisken Meats announced today that its new line of premium, electronically pasteurized frozen hamburger patties is now available to consumers throughout northern and central California in Save Mart Supermarkets and S-Mart Foods. Using patented technology developed by SureBeam Corporation, a subsidiary of the Titan Corporation (NYSE: TTN), headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Huisken's premium ground beef patties are specifically treated to eliminate the potential threat of harmful food-borne bacteria that strikes 76 million people annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses