USA: Huisken Meats Expands its Titan SureBeam Pasteurized Ground Beef Product Line Into California
Expanding its market to over 1,500 stores in 14 states, Huisken Meats announced today that its new line of premium, electronically pasteurized frozen hamburger patties is now available to consumers throughout northern and central California in Save Mart Supermarkets and S-Mart Foods. Using patented technology developed by SureBeam Corporation, a subsidiary of the Titan Corporation (NYSE: TTN), headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Huisken's premium ground beef patties are specifically treated to eliminate the potential threat of harmful food-borne bacteria that strikes 76 million people annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth