USA: Huisken Meats Expands its Titan SureBeam Pasteurized Ground Beef Product Line Into California
Expanding its market to over 1,500 stores in 14 states, Huisken Meats announced today that its new line of premium, electronically pasteurized frozen hamburger patties is now available to consumers throughout northern and central California in Save Mart Supermarkets and S-Mart Foods. Using patented technology developed by SureBeam Corporation, a subsidiary of the Titan Corporation (NYSE: TTN), headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Huisken's premium ground beef patties are specifically treated to eliminate the potential threat of harmful food-borne bacteria that strikes 76 million people annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action