JAPAN: Human chain in Tokyo demands government apology for vCJD victims
About 400 relatives and supporters of vCJD victims formed a human chain outside Japan's health ministry office yesterday [Thursday] in Tokyo's Kasumigaseki district to demand a clear cut apology from the government for the deaths. Many of those who have suffered and died from the disease, the human form of BSE, contacted vCJD from transplants of infected dura matter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund