USA: HumaTech, Inc. Grants Distributorship to the Middle East
HumaTech, Inc. announces the decision to appoint Zola Corp. to exclusively distribute its products throughout Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. Zola Corp. is located in Tel Aviv Israel, with offices and sales agents throughout the entire middle eastern region. They have a well-established distribution and logistics network, as well as their own shipping line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw