USA: HumaTech LTD. Signs Europe's Largest Creep Feed Manufacturer
HumaTech Inc. (OTCBB:HUMT) announces their signing of the Provimi Group, headquartered in Holland with revenues of 1 billion US annually. The Provimi Group is Europe's largest single producer of creep feed for piglets. Creep feeds are designed to give the post weaning piglet its first solid food. Since the piglets are very susceptible to disease, it is critical to create a feed which strengthens the immune system's defense capabilities, and provides the most protein efficient and easily digestible feed possible.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China