CANADA: Humpty Dumpty sees continuing top line growth in Q3
Ontario-based marketer and distributor of salty snacks, Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods, has revealed that sales growth and bottom-line performance that slightly exceeded expectations in its Q3. Net sales increased 5.6% during the quarter, driven by solid growth in the Humpty Dumpty brand as the company continues to pursue its branded growth strategy. Gains made in the branded segment were partially offset by softness in the private label segment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti