CANADA: Humpty Dumpty sees continuing top line growth in Q3
Ontario-based marketer and distributor of salty snacks, Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods, has revealed that sales growth and bottom-line performance that slightly exceeded expectations in its Q3. Net sales increased 5.6% during the quarter, driven by solid growth in the Humpty Dumpty brand as the company continues to pursue its branded growth strategy. Gains made in the branded segment were partially offset by softness in the private label segment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre