CANADA: Humpty Dumpty sees continuing top line growth in Q3
Ontario-based marketer and distributor of salty snacks, Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods, has revealed that sales growth and bottom-line performance that slightly exceeded expectations in its Q3. Net sales increased 5.6% during the quarter, driven by solid growth in the Humpty Dumpty brand as the company continues to pursue its branded growth strategy. Gains made in the branded segment were partially offset by softness in the private label segment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery