CANADA: Humpty Dumpty sees Q2 sales growth, improved bottom line
Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods, a marketer and distributor of salty snacks, has announced increased net sales and improved net earnings for Q2 2002, ended 31 March 2002. Net earnings improved to a loss of C$330,000 (US$210,073) (C$0.03 loss per share) compared with a loss of C$696,000 (C$0.07 loss per share) in the prior year. Net sales grew 3.5% to C$38.3m, driven by strong growth in the Humpty Dumpty brand, offset partially by softness in the private label segment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast