CANADA: Humpty Dumpty sees Q2 sales growth, improved bottom line
Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods, a marketer and distributor of salty snacks, has announced increased net sales and improved net earnings for Q2 2002, ended 31 March 2002. Net earnings improved to a loss of C$330,000 (US$210,073) (C$0.03 loss per share) compared with a loss of C$696,000 (C$0.07 loss per share) in the prior year. Net sales grew 3.5% to C$38.3m, driven by strong growth in the Humpty Dumpty brand, offset partially by softness in the private label segment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report