USA: Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods reports third quarter results
Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods Inc. (TSE: SNX), a leading North American marketer and distributor of high-quality salty snack food products, Friday (10 August) announced third quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2001. Third Quarter Financial Review Net earnings increased to $26,000 from $7,000 in the prior year, with earnings per share remaining consistent year over year. Net sales in the quarter decreased 4.0% to $42.0 million from $43.8 million in the prior year, mainly due to timing of feature activity in the current quarter compared with the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"