USA: Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods reports third quarter results
Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods Inc. (TSE: SNX), a leading North American marketer and distributor of high-quality salty snack food products, Friday (10 August) announced third quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2001. Third Quarter Financial Review Net earnings increased to $26,000 from $7,000 in the prior year, with earnings per share remaining consistent year over year. Net sales in the quarter decreased 4.0% to $42.0 million from $43.8 million in the prior year, mainly due to timing of feature activity in the current quarter compared with the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti