USA: Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods reports third quarter results
Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods Inc. (TSE: SNX), a leading North American marketer and distributor of high-quality salty snack food products, Friday (10 August) announced third quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2001. Third Quarter Financial Review Net earnings increased to $26,000 from $7,000 in the prior year, with earnings per share remaining consistent year over year. Net sales in the quarter decreased 4.0% to $42.0 million from $43.8 million in the prior year, mainly due to timing of feature activity in the current quarter compared with the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat