USA: Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods reports third quarter results
Humpty Dumpty Snack Foods Inc. (TSE: SNX), a leading North American marketer and distributor of high-quality salty snack food products, Friday (10 August) announced third quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2001. Third Quarter Financial Review Net earnings increased to $26,000 from $7,000 in the prior year, with earnings per share remaining consistent year over year. Net sales in the quarter decreased 4.0% to $42.0 million from $43.8 million in the prior year, mainly due to timing of feature activity in the current quarter compared with the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review