CANADA: Humpty's Restaurants to conduct normal course issuer bid
Alberta-based Humpty's Restaurants International has announced its intention to conduct a normal course issuer bid to acquire up to 759,740 common shares representing 5% of the total number of common shares outstanding. The corporation said that it feels that it "has recovered from losses incurred as a result of aggressive expansion into British Columbia and as such, it believes that its common shares are undervalued and represent an attractive investment opportunity".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth