CANADA: Humpty's Restaurants to conduct normal course issuer bid
Alberta-based Humpty's Restaurants International has announced its intention to conduct a normal course issuer bid to acquire up to 759,740 common shares representing 5% of the total number of common shares outstanding. The corporation said that it feels that it "has recovered from losses incurred as a result of aggressive expansion into British Columbia and as such, it believes that its common shares are undervalued and represent an attractive investment opportunity".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund