CANADA: Humpty's Restaurants to conduct normal course issuer bid
Alberta-based Humpty's Restaurants International has announced its intention to conduct a normal course issuer bid to acquire up to 759,740 common shares representing 5% of the total number of common shares outstanding. The corporation said that it feels that it "has recovered from losses incurred as a result of aggressive expansion into British Columbia and as such, it believes that its common shares are undervalued and represent an attractive investment opportunity".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw