CANADA: Humpty's sees improvements in 2001
Calgary, Alberta-based Humpty's Restaurants Int said that fiscal 2001, ended 31 December 2001, was a year of substantial turnaround. "As fiscal 2000 represented the impact of failed BC locations (1998 and 1999 developments) fiscal 2001 clearly demonstrated that the action taken will bring the company back to sustainable profitability," the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance