USA: Hurry, Inc. announces postponement of record date for shareholder distribution
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 31, 2001--Hurry, Inc. (formerly known as Harry's Farmers Market, Inc.)(OTC BB: HURY - news) today reported that it has postponed the record date for an initial distribution to shareholders expected to be initiated before the end of the Company's fiscal year on January 30, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study