USA: Hurry, Inc. announces postponement of record date for shareholder distribution
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 31, 2001--Hurry, Inc. (formerly known as Harry's Farmers Market, Inc.)(OTC BB: HURY - news) today reported that it has postponed the record date for an initial distribution to shareholders expected to be initiated before the end of the Company's fiscal year on January 30, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods