USA: Hurry, Inc. announces postponement of record date for shareholder distribution
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 31, 2001--Hurry, Inc. (formerly known as Harry's Farmers Market, Inc.)(OTC BB: HURY - news) today reported that it has postponed the record date for an initial distribution to shareholders expected to be initiated before the end of the Company's fiscal year on January 30, 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund