USA: Hydrogiene Approved to Receive and Ship to Fleming Foods
Charles Kallmann, Chairman and CEO of Hydrogiene, announced today that its National Brokers and Distributors (NB&D) Unit has been approved to solicit orders from and ship to Fleming Foods. Fleming is a large National Distributor of Foods. Hydrogiene is scheduled to start taking orders from all eleven national Fleming Divisions in the later part of July. "Escalating Sales momentum is on the horizon relative to this major account," stated Mr. Kallmann. Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corp., is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of water related, food, beverage, nutritional products and natural cosmetics. The company is located in San Diego. Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corp., is also manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate personal cleansing systems. Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti