USA: Hydrogiene Approved to Receive and Ship to Fleming Foods
Charles Kallmann, Chairman and CEO of Hydrogiene, announced today that its National Brokers and Distributors (NB&D) Unit has been approved to solicit orders from and ship to Fleming Foods. Fleming is a large National Distributor of Foods. Hydrogiene is scheduled to start taking orders from all eleven national Fleming Divisions in the later part of July. "Escalating Sales momentum is on the horizon relative to this major account," stated Mr. Kallmann. Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corp., is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of water related, food, beverage, nutritional products and natural cosmetics. The company is located in San Diego. Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corp., is also manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate personal cleansing systems. Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea