USA: Hydrogiene Approved to Receive and Ship to Fleming Foods
Fleming is a large National Distributor of Foods. Hydrogiene is scheduled to start taking orders from all eleven national Fleming Divisions in the later part of July. "Escalating Sales momentum is on the horizon relative to this major account," stated Mr. Kallmann.
Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corp., is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of water related, food, beverage, nutritional products and natural cosmetics. The company is located in San Diego.
Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corp., is also manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate personal cleansing systems.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast