USA: Hydrogiene Receives Its First Order From Associated Food Stores, Inc
Charles Kallmann, Chairman and CEO of Hydrogiene Corporation reported that Hydrogiene had received an initial order from Associated Food Stores, Inc. for Baker Square Pies. Associated, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a cooperatively owned wholesale distributor to almost 600 independently owned supermarkets over an eight state region. Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corporation, is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of food, beverage, and nutritional products, natural cosmetics, and over-the-counter medical testing kits. The Company is located in San Diego, California. Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corporation, is also a manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate cleansing system. Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund