USA: Hydrogiene Receives Its First Order From Associated Food Stores, Inc
Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corporation, is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of food, beverage, and nutritional products, natural cosmetics, and over-the-counter medical testing kits. The Company is located in San Diego, California.
Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corporation, is also a manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate cleansing system.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units