USA: Hydrogiene Receives Its First Order From Associated Food Stores, Inc
Charles Kallmann, Chairman and CEO of Hydrogiene Corporation reported that Hydrogiene had received an initial order from Associated Food Stores, Inc. for Baker Square Pies. Associated, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a cooperatively owned wholesale distributor to almost 600 independently owned supermarkets over an eight state region. Hydrogiene, shortly to be renamed Synergie Holdings Corporation, is a vertically integrated packager, manufacturer and distributor of food, beverage, and nutritional products, natural cosmetics, and over-the-counter medical testing kits. The Company is located in San Diego, California. Hydrogiene, an operating division of Synergie Holdings Corporation, is also a manufacturer of TheraClenze and MediClenze, the first affordable intimate cleansing system. Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this news release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to differ from forecasted results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review