FRANCE: Hyparlo posts net losses
The operator of a chain of continental supermarkets, Hyparlo has posted a net loss of €2.81m, a dramatic fall compared to the year earlier profit of €2.46m. The company believes that the dramatic reduction was due to the production costs of two new supermarkets, in Romania and Italy, and expect the financial year profits to be considerably lower than usual because of the French taxes on its profits and the amortization of store remodelling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group