USA: Hypoallergenic food patented by ImmunoPath Profile
Florida company ImmunoPath Profile gained US patent 6197356: Process for preparing hypoallergenic foods. This is a continuation of earlier patents relating to Hypoallergenic Chocolates. Abstract: Common allergenic foods are made hypoallergenic by treatment with super critical fluid or critical liquid gas such as super critical carbon dioxide or liquid nitrogen. The treatment of foods with liquid nitrogen or super critical carbon dioxide also enhances the functionality of fat, so that the total fat in the food can be reduced while retaining the good taste of the food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report