HONG KONG: i100 Limited and China State Farms Agribusiness Group officially launch National Online Food Trading Platform in Beijing
i100 Limited (Stock Exchange of Hong Kong: 616) and China State Farms Agribusiness (Group) Corporation today announced in Beijing the official launch of FoodNet100, a nationwide online exchange platform for the US$76 billion food industry in China. i100 Limited, a leading company-builder in the convergent Internet, Telemedia and Technology business in Asia Pacific, was founded by H&Q Asia Pacific and Whitney & Co. China State Farms is the largest and most authoritative food industry conglomerate in China, and operates a global agribusiness trading network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk