HONG KONG: i100 Limited and China State Farms Agribusiness Group officially launch National Online Food Trading Platform in Beijing
i100 Limited (Stock Exchange of Hong Kong: 616) and China State Farms Agribusiness (Group) Corporation today announced in Beijing the official launch of FoodNet100, a nationwide online exchange platform for the US$76 billion food industry in China. i100 Limited, a leading company-builder in the convergent Internet, Telemedia and Technology business in Asia Pacific, was founded by H&Q Asia Pacific and Whitney & Co. China State Farms is the largest and most authoritative food industry conglomerate in China, and operates a global agribusiness trading network.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark