USA: IAMA names new president
The International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) announced today that it has named Heinz Imhof, Chairman of Syngenta, one of the world's leading agribusiness companies, as president of its organization. "The food and agribusiness sectors are confronted with many challenges in addressing the global food system," said Mr. Imhof, the incoming President. "IAMA, with its broad membership across the whole food chain, is in a unique position to address these issues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill