USA: IAMA names new president
The International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) announced today that it has named Heinz Imhof, Chairman of Syngenta, one of the world's leading agribusiness companies, as president of its organization. "The food and agribusiness sectors are confronted with many challenges in addressing the global food system," said Mr. Imhof, the incoming President. "IAMA, with its broad membership across the whole food chain, is in a unique position to address these issues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO