USA: IAMA names new president
The International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) announced today that it has named Heinz Imhof, Chairman of Syngenta, one of the world's leading agribusiness companies, as president of its organization. "The food and agribusiness sectors are confronted with many challenges in addressing the global food system," said Mr. Imhof, the incoming President. "IAMA, with its broad membership across the whole food chain, is in a unique position to address these issues."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods