CHILE: Iansa begins restructuring programme
Chilean sugar producer Iansa, a unit of Spanish food group Ebro Puleva, has said it has begun a restructuring programme that includes reducing its workforce by 15%. Iansa said the restructuring efforts are part of a plan to increase productivity and competitiveness. The company has targeted sugar production of 100 tonnes per year by 2014 compared to the current level of 76 tonnes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs