IRELAND: IAWS profits up by 17%
IAWS, the Irish food and agricultural products group that is Ireland's 11th biggest listed company, with a market capitalisation of €934.3m (US$900.8m), has announced that its pre-tax profits for the last year stand at €70.3m, a rise of 17% from the previous year. The company, which has seen its shares more than double in price since December 1997, developed from a cooperative selling agricultural equipment such as fertiliser, into a company which now sells speciality baked goods such as "Cuisine de France" baguettes, ready-to-go foods, fertilisers and other agricultural products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival