Mexico: IBA and MDS Nordion Open New Irradiation Facility in Mexico
Ion Beam Applications (IBA) and MDS Nordion announce that they have officially opened their new joint venture irradiation facility in Mexico. This new facility, under the name NGS Enterprises ("NGS"), represents an investment of nearly USD 7 million and it offers unique product separation and processing capabilities to service customers in the medical device, food and cosmetic industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe