USA: IBA Food Safety Division and AmeriCold Logistics to build X-ray food irradiation facility
IBA Food Safety Division, the leading developer of advanced food irradiation facilities in the U.S., today announced an agreement with AmeriCold Logistics to construct an X-ray food irradiation facility at AmeriCold's site in Carthage, Mo. Located at the crossroads of the nation's primary meat and poultry production regions, Carthage is the largest cold storage facility in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"