USA: IBA Food Safety Division and AmeriCold Logistics to build X-ray food irradiation facility
IBA Food Safety Division, the leading developer of advanced food irradiation facilities in the U.S., today announced an agreement with AmeriCold Logistics to construct an X-ray food irradiation facility at AmeriCold's site in Carthage, Mo. Located at the crossroads of the nation's primary meat and poultry production regions, Carthage is the largest cold storage facility in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal