USA: IBA Food Safety Division supports FDA petition for improved seafood safety in the United States
IBA's Food Safety Division yesterday announced that it fully supports the petition submitted to the FDA by the National Fisheries Institute (NFI) which aims to allow the choice of irradiation treatment for crustacean seafood products.IBA Food Safety, together with MDS Nordion Inc. and the Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry, joins with the NFI to work towards achieving this organization's objective: to provide shrimp, crab, lobster and crawfish producers with the best technological means to ensure effective seafood safety.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast