USA: IBA Food Safety Division supports FDA petition for improved seafood safety in the United States
IBA's Food Safety Division yesterday announced that it fully supports the petition submitted to the FDA by the National Fisheries Institute (NFI) which aims to allow the choice of irradiation treatment for crustacean seafood products.IBA Food Safety, together with MDS Nordion Inc. and the Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry, joins with the NFI to work towards achieving this organization's objective: to provide shrimp, crab, lobster and crawfish producers with the best technological means to ensure effective seafood safety.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning