USA: IBC completes secondary public offering
Kansas City-based Interstate Bakeries Corporation (IBC), the largest baker and distributor of fresh baked bread and sweet goods in the US, has completed the underwritten public offering of 7,500,000 shares of its common stock by Tower Holding Company. This included 681,818 shares sold to the underwriters upon the exercise in full of their over-allotment option. IBC did not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by Tower, a subsidiary of Nestle Purina PetCare Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat