USA: IBC completes secondary public offering
Kansas City-based Interstate Bakeries Corporation (IBC), the largest baker and distributor of fresh baked bread and sweet goods in the US, has completed the underwritten public offering of 7,500,000 shares of its common stock by Tower Holding Company. This included 681,818 shares sold to the underwriters upon the exercise in full of their over-allotment option. IBC did not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by Tower, a subsidiary of Nestle Purina PetCare Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units