USA: IBC issues voluntary recall of Sunny Doodles snack cakes
Kansas City-based Interstate Bakeries Corporation (IBC) is voluntarily recalling all Drake's Sunny Doodles snack cakes marked with "best before dates" or "sell by dates" of 22 July through 2 August. During a routine review of product formulation, it was discovered that the soy flour used in Sunny Doodles was not listed on the packages' ingredient legend. No other Drake's cakes are affected by this recall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund