USA: IBC issues voluntary recall of Sunny Doodles snack cakes
Kansas City-based Interstate Bakeries Corporation (IBC) is voluntarily recalling all Drake's Sunny Doodles snack cakes marked with "best before dates" or "sell by dates" of 22 July through 2 August. During a routine review of product formulation, it was discovered that the soy flour used in Sunny Doodles was not listed on the packages' ingredient legend. No other Drake's cakes are affected by this recall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project