USA: IBC issues voluntary recall of Sunny Doodles snack cakes
Kansas City-based Interstate Bakeries Corporation (IBC) is voluntarily recalling all Drake's Sunny Doodles snack cakes marked with "best before dates" or "sell by dates" of 22 July through 2 August. During a routine review of product formulation, it was discovered that the soy flour used in Sunny Doodles was not listed on the packages' ingredient legend. No other Drake's cakes are affected by this recall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival