SPAIN: Iberia to promote Spanish olive oil
Spain's largest airline, Iberia, in partnership with the Spanish government and olive oil industry, will promote Spanish olive oil on its international fights in the month of March, the company announced in a statement.
Iberia will serve a mini bottle of Spanish "Aceites del Sur" olive oil to passengers during in-flight meals on routes connecting Madrid with Miami, Caracas and Sao Paulo.
The initiative is undertaken in partnership with Spain's Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Ministry, as well as with the olive oil industry. It marks the sixth year in which Iberia has promoted the staple of Spanish cuisine.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund