USA: IBP announces dividend
IBP Chairman Robert L. Peterson announced today that IBP's Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $.025 per share of common stock for the fourth quarter of 2000.The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2001, to shareholders of record on December 15, 2000.IBP is the world's leading producer of high quality fresh beef and pork, and supplies premium, fully prepared meats and other consumer-ready foods for the retail and foodservice industries. The company employs approximately 50,000 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill