USA: IBP announces second quarter earnings
Officials of IBP, inc. (NYSE:IBP) yesterday announced that second quarter net earnings totaled $42 million or $0.40 per diluted share, compared to $46 million or $0.43 per diluted share, during the same period in 2000. Holding aside the pre-tax charge for variable plan accounting for stock based compensation that totaled $12 million for the second quarter of 2001 and $1 million for the same period last year, net earnings for the quarter reached $52 million, exceeding year ago levels by 9%. Net sales for the second quarter totaled $4.4 billion versus $4.3 billion last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action