USA: IBP announces second quarter earnings
Officials of IBP, inc. (NYSE:IBP) yesterday announced that second quarter net earnings totaled $42 million or $0.40 per diluted share, compared to $46 million or $0.43 per diluted share, during the same period in 2000. Holding aside the pre-tax charge for variable plan accounting for stock based compensation that totaled $12 million for the second quarter of 2001 and $1 million for the same period last year, net earnings for the quarter reached $52 million, exceeding year ago levels by 9%. Net sales for the second quarter totaled $4.4 billion versus $4.3 billion last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report