USA: IBP announces second quarter earnings
Officials of IBP, inc. (NYSE:IBP) yesterday announced that second quarter net earnings totaled $42 million or $0.40 per diluted share, compared to $46 million or $0.43 per diluted share, during the same period in 2000. Holding aside the pre-tax charge for variable plan accounting for stock based compensation that totaled $12 million for the second quarter of 2001 and $1 million for the same period last year, net earnings for the quarter reached $52 million, exceeding year ago levels by 9%. Net sales for the second quarter totaled $4.4 billion versus $4.3 billion last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report