USA: IBP files suit against former owner/executive of DFG
IBP, inc. yesterday filed suit in U.S. District Court against Andrew J. Zahn, former owner of the companies that came to be operated by IBP as DFG Foods, LLC. In addition to being one of the principle owners of the companies prior to their sale to IBP, Zahn also was Chief Executive Officer of DFG Foods, LLC under IBP's ownership and an officer of IBP's Foodbrands America, Inc. subsidiary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China