USA: IBP files suit against former owner/executive of DFG
IBP, inc. yesterday filed suit in U.S. District Court against Andrew J. Zahn, former owner of the companies that came to be operated by IBP as DFG Foods, LLC. In addition to being one of the principle owners of the companies prior to their sale to IBP, Zahn also was Chief Executive Officer of DFG Foods, LLC under IBP's ownership and an officer of IBP's Foodbrands America, Inc. subsidiary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units