USA: IBP files suit against former owner/executive of DFG
IBP, inc. yesterday filed suit in U.S. District Court against Andrew J. Zahn, former owner of the companies that came to be operated by IBP as DFG Foods, LLC. In addition to being one of the principle owners of the companies prior to their sale to IBP, Zahn also was Chief Executive Officer of DFG Foods, LLC under IBP's ownership and an officer of IBP's Foodbrands America, Inc. subsidiary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses