USA: IBP Inc.'s senior officers and directors sued for violations of federal securities laws by Baskin, Bennett & Komkov LLP
Baskin, Bennett & Komkov LLP announced that a shareholder action has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of South Dakota to remedy the allegedly wrongful actions of IBP Inc.'s (NYSE:IBP) senior officers and directors in connection with their attempts to divert IBP's valuable assets to a small group of company insiders in connection with the sale of IBP.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund