USA: IBP Inc.'s senior officers and directors sued for violations of federal securities laws by Baskin, Bennett & Komkov LLP
Baskin, Bennett & Komkov LLP announced that a shareholder action has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of South Dakota to remedy the allegedly wrongful actions of IBP Inc.'s (NYSE:IBP) senior officers and directors in connection with their attempts to divert IBP's valuable assets to a small group of company insiders in connection with the sale of IBP.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO