USA: IBP Inc.'s senior officers and directors sued for violations of federal securities laws by Baskin, Bennett & Komkov LLP
Baskin, Bennett & Komkov LLP announced that a shareholder action has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of South Dakota to remedy the allegedly wrongful actions of IBP Inc.'s (NYSE:IBP) senior officers and directors in connection with their attempts to divert IBP's valuable assets to a small group of company insiders in connection with the sale of IBP.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action