USA: IBP reinforces 2001 earnings estimate
Senior management officials at IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP) today reported they believe the company's 2001 earnings should meet previous estimates. "It is not common practice for us to issue earnings projections, however, given recent statements about the company's 2001 financial performance, we feel compelled to provide our perspective," according to Robert L. Peterson, IBP chairman and chief executive officer. "While a recent analyst projection of $0.12 per share in earnings for the first quarter is reasonable, we continue to believe 2001 earnings could be in the $1.80 to $2.20 per share range. This range is consistent with our previous estimate of $1.93 per share, which was included in IBP's preliminary LBO proxy last fall."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review