USA: IBP responds to Tyson letter
IBP (NYSE: IBP) on Friday (26 January) responded to Tyson Foods ' letter of January 24, 2001, as well as to other issues related to IBP. The attached is a copy of IBP's letter to Tyson. In the letter, IBP Chairman Robert L. Peterson stated that IBP has completed its written response to an SEC Division of Corporate Finance request for clarification on some recent filings. This response will be submitted to the SEC today, Friday, January 26, 2001. "IBP management believes that its written response appropriately addresses all of the SEC's comments," Mr. Peterson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units