USA: IBP responds to Tyson letter
IBP (NYSE: IBP) on Friday (26 January) responded to Tyson Foods ' letter of January 24, 2001, as well as to other issues related to IBP. The attached is a copy of IBP's letter to Tyson. In the letter, IBP Chairman Robert L. Peterson stated that IBP has completed its written response to an SEC Division of Corporate Finance request for clarification on some recent filings. This response will be submitted to the SEC today, Friday, January 26, 2001. "IBP management believes that its written response appropriately addresses all of the SEC's comments," Mr. Peterson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch