USA: IBP responds to Tyson letter
IBP (NYSE: IBP) on Friday (26 January) responded to Tyson Foods ' letter of January 24, 2001, as well as to other issues related to IBP. The attached is a copy of IBP's letter to Tyson. In the letter, IBP Chairman Robert L. Peterson stated that IBP has completed its written response to an SEC Division of Corporate Finance request for clarification on some recent filings. This response will be submitted to the SEC today, Friday, January 26, 2001. "IBP management believes that its written response appropriately addresses all of the SEC's comments," Mr. Peterson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses