USA: IBP responds to Tyson letter
IBP (NYSE: IBP) on Friday (26 January) responded to Tyson Foods ' letter of January 24, 2001, as well as to other issues related to IBP. The attached is a copy of IBP's letter to Tyson. In the letter, IBP Chairman Robert L. Peterson stated that IBP has completed its written response to an SEC Division of Corporate Finance request for clarification on some recent filings. This response will be submitted to the SEC today, Friday, January 26, 2001. "IBP management believes that its written response appropriately addresses all of the SEC's comments," Mr. Peterson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up