USA: IBP to Reach Stores With New Consumer Brand Name Company Introduces Thomas E. Wilson Label
IBP (NYSE: IBP) has taken a major step in its mission to create the most recognized label in the retail meat case. The company today unveiled Thomas E. Wilson(TM) as the name of its new consumer brand. The Thomas E. Wilson label represents a revolutionary move by IBP toward brand name, consumer ready products, such as steaks, chops, roasts and ribs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group