SWEDEN: ICA Ahold reports 2002 sales of €8.448bn
Swedish food retailer ICA Ahold has posted sales of SKr77.338bn ($8.918bn) for 2002. This represents a 6.4% year-on-year increase, the company reported today [Tuesday]. Sales rose 4.4% year-on-year in December to SKr7.49bn, while November sales improved 4.2% year-on-year to SKr6.24bn. These figures include VAT.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada