SWEDEN: ICA Ahold to open MAXI store in Halmstad
Swedish supermarket chain ICA Ahold has announced its plans to open a MAXI store in Halmstad, southern Sweden, on 16 October 2003. The new store will have an area of 10,000 sq m and will create 100 jobs. It will bring the number of MAXI stores in Sweden to 29. ICA Ahold, which is part owned by Dutch retail giant Royal Ahold, operates 3,100 stores in Scandinavia and the Baltic region, including 1,850 stores in Sweden, reported the Swedish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin