SWEDEN: ICA Ahold to open MAXI store in Halmstad
Swedish supermarket chain ICA Ahold has announced its plans to open a MAXI store in Halmstad, southern Sweden, on 16 October 2003. The new store will have an area of 10,000 sq m and will create 100 jobs. It will bring the number of MAXI stores in Sweden to 29. ICA Ahold, which is part owned by Dutch retail giant Royal Ahold, operates 3,100 stores in Scandinavia and the Baltic region, including 1,850 stores in Sweden, reported the Swedish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods