LATVIA: ICA subsidiary Rimi Latvija to double market share in two years
Scandinavian company ICA Baltic AB reported yesterday that its Rimi Latvija food store chain is on track to control 30% of the Latvian market within two years. Currently, the chain controls a 15% share in the market with 23 outlets in the country, but three more stores are due to open in the capital by the end of this year. The company aims to double its Latvian workforce within next two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre