LATVIA: ICA subsidiary Rimi Latvija to double market share in two years
Scandinavian company ICA Baltic AB reported yesterday that its Rimi Latvija food store chain is on track to control 30% of the Latvian market within two years. Currently, the chain controls a 15% share in the market with 23 outlets in the country, but three more stores are due to open in the capital by the end of this year. The company aims to double its Latvian workforce within next two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund