LATVIA: ICA subsidiary Rimi Latvija to double market share in two years
Scandinavian company ICA Baltic AB reported yesterday that its Rimi Latvija food store chain is on track to control 30% of the Latvian market within two years. Currently, the chain controls a 15% share in the market with 23 outlets in the country, but three more stores are due to open in the capital by the end of this year. The company aims to double its Latvian workforce within next two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits