USA: Icahn to Participate in Bidding Process Conducted by Nabisco Group Holdings; Confidentiality Agreement Signed; Diligence to Commence
Carl C. Icahn announced today that High River Limited Partnership, an affiliate of Mr. Icahn, has entered into a confidentiality agreement with Nabisco Group Holdings Corp. (NYSE: NGH). As a result, Mr. Icahn and his affiliates will participate in the bidding process being coordinated by Morgan Stanley and Warburg Dillon Reed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations