UK: Scottish Courage: ice cream for the brave (COMMENT)
Newcastle Brown Ale has expanded into ice cream following an alliance with a local producer. In a surprising foray into a new product category, Scottish Courage is now producing Newcastle Brown Ale ice cream. If the launch is successful it could be the catalyst for a proliferation of increasingly diverse flavours in the ice cream market over the next 12 months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins