SOUTH KOREA: Ice cream maker Binggrae posts 2000 net profits of 8.8bn won
Korea's leading ice-cream maker, Binggrae, has today (9 January) posted 2000 net profits of 8.8bn won on sales of 457.7bn won. This represents a fall in debt ration from 229.5% in 1999 to 188.7%.
During the course of 2001, Binggrae expects to report a 9.3% increase in sales revenue of 500.1bn won.
Sectors: Ice cream
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016