INDIA: Ice cream market hots up as Kwality Wall's reveals aggressive expansion drive
Ice cream producer Kwality Wall's , the 100% owned subsidiary of HLL , has revealed that it is set to embark on aggressive plan to capture market share, with the launch of branded ice-cream parlours. Kwality Wall's revealed that a few parlours have already been opened as part of a pilot drive.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning