USA: Ice Cream Partners USA purchases Tom Rogers Distributors, Inc
Ice Cream Partners USA, LLC (ICP-USA) announced Friday (8 June) the purchase of Tom Rogers Distributors, Inc., a leading independent ice cream distributor in Oregon. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Tom Rogers Distributors is an ice cream distribution company covering most of the state of Oregon. They currently distribute Haagen-Dazs, Breyer's and Good Humor, M&M Mars and several other brands. Tom Rogers Distributors, Inc. has been a long term, dedicated Haagen-Dazs distributor and has been recognized for outstanding execution in the marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada