USA: Ice Cream Partners USA purchases Tom Rogers Distributors, Inc
Ice Cream Partners USA, LLC (ICP-USA) announced Friday (8 June) the purchase of Tom Rogers Distributors, Inc., a leading independent ice cream distributor in Oregon. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Tom Rogers Distributors is an ice cream distribution company covering most of the state of Oregon. They currently distribute Haagen-Dazs, Breyer's and Good Humor, M&M Mars and several other brands. Tom Rogers Distributors, Inc. has been a long term, dedicated Haagen-Dazs distributor and has been recognized for outstanding execution in the marketplace.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix