DENMARK: Ice cream producer Imerco fires MD, R&D director
The leading Danish ice cream chain Imerco Amba has fired its MD Torben Olsen and its research and development (R&D) director Erik Hoelgaard. According to local newspaper Jyllands-Posten, the dismissals have been made because of the economic problems within the company. Imerco has temporarily appointed Ib Berntsen, former MD of department store group Th. Wessel & Vett, as MD.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre