RUSSIA: Ice-Filli increases ice-cream output in 2001
One of Moscow's leading ice-cream producers, Ice-Filli , reports output up 10.7% in 2001 to 16,800 tonnes. The January to November period saw output boosted by 10.4%, business manager Irina Kladii told Russian news service Interfax . Kladii attributed the strong growth to an effective marketing strategy. "In 2000, we sold ice cream for other manufacturers besides our own, but last year we concentrated on our products," she said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action