RUSSIA: Ice-Filli increases ice-cream output in 2001
One of Moscow's leading ice-cream producers, Ice-Filli , reports output up 10.7% in 2001 to 16,800 tonnes. The January to November period saw output boosted by 10.4%, business manager Irina Kladii told Russian news service Interfax . Kladii attributed the strong growth to an effective marketing strategy. "In 2000, we sold ice cream for other manufacturers besides our own, but last year we concentrated on our products," she said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins