UK: Icefresh Foods enters into partnership with Lutosa
Icefresh Foods, in partnership with global potato processing giant Lutosa, will supply a new range of IQF potato specialities to the food manufacturing industry. Peter Stott, Sales Manager Ingredients at Icefresh, revealed that the range includes traditional Oven Chips and a pre-fried Sliced Potato in crinkle-cut or straight sliced for use as a topping for 'hotpot'-type ready meals. An alternative is the 20mm pre-fried Diced Potato, which as well as being suitable for toppings can be used on its own in hot 'breakfast'-type airline and train meals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report