UK: Icefresh Foods enters into partnership with Lutosa
Icefresh Foods, in partnership with global potato processing giant Lutosa, will supply a new range of IQF potato specialities to the food manufacturing industry. Peter Stott, Sales Manager Ingredients at Icefresh, revealed that the range includes traditional Oven Chips and a pre-fried Sliced Potato in crinkle-cut or straight sliced for use as a topping for 'hotpot'-type ready meals. An alternative is the 20mm pre-fried Diced Potato, which as well as being suitable for toppings can be used on its own in hot 'breakfast'-type airline and train meals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods