UK: Icefresh Foods enters into partnership with Lutosa
Icefresh Foods, in partnership with global potato processing giant Lutosa, will supply a new range of IQF potato specialities to the food manufacturing industry. Peter Stott, Sales Manager Ingredients at Icefresh, revealed that the range includes traditional Oven Chips and a pre-fried Sliced Potato in crinkle-cut or straight sliced for use as a topping for 'hotpot'-type ready meals. An alternative is the 20mm pre-fried Diced Potato, which as well as being suitable for toppings can be used on its own in hot 'breakfast'-type airline and train meals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins