UK: Icefresh Foods enters into partnership with Lutosa
Icefresh Foods, in partnership with global potato processing giant Lutosa, will supply a new range of IQF potato specialities to the food manufacturing industry. Peter Stott, Sales Manager Ingredients at Icefresh, revealed that the range includes traditional Oven Chips and a pre-fried Sliced Potato in crinkle-cut or straight sliced for use as a topping for 'hotpot'-type ready meals. An alternative is the 20mm pre-fried Diced Potato, which as well as being suitable for toppings can be used on its own in hot 'breakfast'-type airline and train meals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast