UK: Iceland 2nd interim results for the 12 months to 30th December 2000 and expected outturn to 31/03/2001
Background The twelve months on which we are now reporting have been overshadowed by the significant events which occurred during the first few weeks of 2001. Bill Grimsey became Chief Executive on 2 January following the departure of Stuart Rose. Malcolm Walker, a co-founder of the company and its chairman since 1970, resigned on 30 January and David Price took the chair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action