UK: Iceland 2nd interim results for the 12 months to 30th December 2000 and expected outturn to 31/03/2001
Background The twelve months on which we are now reporting have been overshadowed by the significant events which occurred during the first few weeks of 2001. Bill Grimsey became Chief Executive on 2 January following the departure of Stuart Rose. Malcolm Walker, a co-founder of the company and its chairman since 1970, resigned on 30 January and David Price took the chair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre