UK: Iceland 2nd interim results for the 12 months to 30th December 2000 and expected outturn to 31/03/2001
Background The twelve months on which we are now reporting have been overshadowed by the significant events which occurred during the first few weeks of 2001. Bill Grimsey became Chief Executive on 2 January following the departure of Stuart Rose. Malcolm Walker, a co-founder of the company and its chairman since 1970, resigned on 30 January and David Price took the chair.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund