UK: Iceland claim "underhand tactics" by Kwik Save after posting poor trading figures
UK supermarket group Kwik Save is attracting its custom from "underhand tactics," according to frozen food retailer Iceland. The UK supermarket sector is very competitive and as the war for consumers gets increasingly bitter, Kwik Save attacked its rival with a flyer campaign, detailing the potential savings to be gleamed from purchasing the same goods down the road. Around 400
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever