UK: Iceland Group plc management and board changes
Andrew Pritchard FCA, 42, has been appointed Managing Director of the Group's Iceland food retailing business with immediate effect. Andrew Pritchard joined the company in 1983 and has been an Executive Director of Iceland Group since 1995, undertaking a range of financial and operational roles. He has been Group Finance Director since the merger with Booker in June 2000, prior to which he was Group Finance Director and Joint Managing Director of Iceland's food retailing subsidiary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega