UK: Iceland to launch non-melting ice-lolly
UK frozen food retailer Iceland its to introduce a non-melting ice-lolly in its stores across the UK from 30 March. The strawberry-flavoured lolly is claimed to have a unique formula that prevents it from melting, dripping or dissolving, reported ananova.com. When the lolly begins to defrost, it slowly turns into a fruit jelly, which keeps its shape around the stick.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production