UK: Iceland to launch non-melting ice-lolly
UK frozen food retailer Iceland its to introduce a non-melting ice-lolly in its stores across the UK from 30 March. The strawberry-flavoured lolly is claimed to have a unique formula that prevents it from melting, dripping or dissolving, reported ananova.com. When the lolly begins to defrost, it slowly turns into a fruit jelly, which keeps its shape around the stick.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund