USA: IDF announces promotion of Ann Hollis
Springfield, Mo. based International Dehydrated Foods (IDF), a company engaged in the development, processing and distribution of basic poultry ingredients, has announced the promotion of Ann Hollis to the position of director of customer service and international sales. Hollis, who joined IDF in 1993, most recently served as customer service manager. Her job responsibilities have continued to grow with IDF's domestic sales growth and with their international expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO