USA: IDF announces promotion of Ann Hollis
Springfield, Mo. based International Dehydrated Foods (IDF), a company engaged in the development, processing and distribution of basic poultry ingredients, has announced the promotion of Ann Hollis to the position of director of customer service and international sales. Hollis, who joined IDF in 1993, most recently served as customer service manager. Her job responsibilities have continued to grow with IDF's domestic sales growth and with their international expansion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund